[LMB] OT: iPhone

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon May 14 22:20:09 BST 2018

That’s easier fir me than leaving it several days, but I would have to specifically allot time when I would be without access to my phone, and have to stick around.

Food and a leisurely read would help ease the wait, as it is most likely in a mall or shopping district. I’d ask how they intended to contact me when it was done. Most of us don’t own a wrist or pocket watch these days, so not being able to easily tell when it’s time to check the store could be an issue.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala