[LMB] OT: iPhone

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Mon May 14 23:10:26 BST 2018

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 09:00:06PM +0000, WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:
> This weekend I got a notice on my phone that the battery was going bad. I had already seen that it was not holding a charge. So I went to the Apple store to have the battery replaced. I was told to come back on Thursday afternoon and that the replacement would take 2-3 hours.
> That seems to not be good service. Am I wrong?

well. they could have told you "leave it and we'll have it done in
a week or three". Or "We're too busy today, try coming back some
other day". At least they seemed to tell you (as I read between the
lines in your post) that if you come back Thu p.m. they can fix it
while you wait. So, no, not bad, or at least nowhere near as bad as
it might have been.

                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked