[LMB] AKICOT:L Eyes

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 23:15:21 BST 2018

As someone with extreme myopia, I tend to slip the glasses off and be mildly entertained by the pretty-coloured lumps that make up the rest of the world while my mind concentrates on my hands. I seem to be a lot more touch-oriented than a more sighted person is, anyway.
Raye

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

  On Tue, 15 May 2018 at 7:45 am, Katrina Knight<kknight at fastmail.fm> wrote:   At 10:16 AM 5/13/2018 WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:
>Just a question about individual habits, when you are
>preforming a task by feel, that is not by sight, do you close
>your eyes?
>I do and I was wondering how common that was.

I don't consistently close my eyes in that type of situation. I
think I sometimes do if having them open is distracting.

--
Katrina Knight
kknight at fastmail.fm

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to raye_j at yahoo.com