[LMB] AKICOT:L Eyes

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:53:24 BST 2018

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 10:16 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> Just a question about individual habits, when you are preforming a task by
> feel, that is not by sight, do you close your eyes?
> I do and I was wondering how common that was.

If my eyes are open, I waste a lot of energy trying to see in the dark. So,
closed.

On this topic...  if my brain if offering toomanywords ohhelp
can'tsayallthewords, I will close my eyes in mid-conversation and finish my
thought.

Apparently seeing all the things interferes with saying all the words, but
not seeing any things lets the words form an orderly line in my brain.

It's weird.  I wish I knew why it worked like that.
Sylvia