[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue May 15 02:59:30 BST 2018

I would bet that if Ivan were tasked with setting up a new system at his
place of work, he'd rig it so that it would be very in-strenuous, and as
idiot-proof as he could make it (always keeping in mind that as soon as
somebody pronounces something "idiot proof," God comes up with a new,
improved grade of idiot.)

Kind of like the line from _The Caine Mutiny_ about how the Navy is a
master plan created by geniuses and intended to be executed by idiots.