[LMB] AKICOT:L Eyes

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue May 15 04:06:43 BST 2018

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala

> On May 14, 2018, at 3:44 AM, Marius Gedminas <marius at gedmin.as> wrote:
>
> I close my eyes when I'm navigating in a dark room by feel.
>
> I don't when I'm plugging in cables out of sight.

Whereas I close my eyes when I have to plug in cables or reach something I can’t see. I need to project what I should or would see, could I actually see what I was doing.

Anything that requires a mental construct of something physical requires me to close my eyes in order to refute what’s in front of me.

>  Wrong? I can't be wrong! It's against my religion.
>        -- galbinus_caeli

Ah. That’s similar to what I often say when I pop into the loo, when asked if I’ll be there long—that it’s against my religion to take to long there. One day, the priestess I worked with at the time, was with me