[LMB] new novella announcement (and foot problems)

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue May 15 05:33:53 BST 2018

On May 06, 2018, at 08:51 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

Last time I had this, I was given an exercise, to stand with the front
part of my feet on a low stair, and use my leg muscles to lower and
raise myself (so flexing and stretching the feet). Looks daft, and
irritates the hell out of anyone wanting to use the stairs- but it's
free.

In the old days, when thick phone books were common, one did that exercise off those. It's the same exercise if you want to stretch the calf tendons, including the Achilles, I believe.

I could point my feet fairly far towards my shins, so I did it the lazy way, in bed. If I watched TV, rolling the heel around on a tennis ball also worked.

Marina