[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue May 15 16:23:01 BST 2018

On May 15, 2018, at 4:41 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
> persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress
> depends on the unreasonable man.  - GBS.

One of the main reasons I left the class and group of tribal style belly dance last year is that after 12 years, I was still unable to adapt to the figures, couldn’t handle fast spins or turns, never liked paying for garb I didn’t like, and the music seldom appealed to me. The style is less rhythmic than I care for, and the group dynamic had changed enough for everything to be a chore. It had never been dance to me: it didn’t permeate my soul.

Now I have some activity that claimed me decades ago. I still want to dance, just not the style I left.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala