[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed May 16 22:15:47 BST 2018

I so agree on moving stuff. I am forever having to hunt things down if my
daughter decides to clean. Not that I mind her doing it, oh no! <G>

As for use-by dates, the last time we did that to our pantry, I called the
Gospel Mission (local shelter) and asked if out of date stuff would be a
problem (threw away anything obviously wrong), and they said, 'pretty please
bring it down and we'll be your best friend'. They were like that when we
cleaned our freezer out the last time, too (we put a card with what it is
and the date on frozen stuff we've split up from commercial packaging).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
Phoenix in Shadow is up!
https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/