[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed May 16 23:30:55 BST 2018

On May 16, 2018, at 1:19 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

> Once when my brother was here he took it into his head to tidy up my living
> space.  While I appreciated a lot of what he did, he stowed my drawing pads
> away where I couldn't find them (and a lot of drawings I treasure) for
> quite a few years.

The last house movers chose speed over organization or accuracy in labeling. I wasn’t allowed to hire the part-time librarian again (no hiring friends—and see how well that worked) to supervise a crew of packers, or that would not have been the case.

I have some delicate art china with their original packaging, but no, they weren’t listening. That’s why I had to replace a couple. S listened and asked guidance, these guys didn’t.

My belle-mère’s sketchbooks of 50+ yrs work were packed in something labeled as something else, and she was panicked for about three months before they were found.

I have yet to find a couple of boxes with items I packed and labeled, from my room. Favorite jewelry from my bedside, dance garb, tarot packs & altar goods, erotica—6 yrs missing.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala