[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

James M. BRYANT G4CLF james at jbryant.eu
Thu May 17 07:12:46 BST 2018

Gwynne observes that:-

 >...it's helpful to go through the cupboard and check all the use-by
 >dates<SNIP!>. But if you're going to throw away all manner of items...

Please don't EVER do that in my kitchen. If it's there do please
assume that, for whatever crazy reason (like most "USE BY" labels
are dramatically too conservative), I want it.

Various family members do this to me and, short of murder, I can't
stop 'em. And it costs me a ton of money I could spend on beer.

James - whose button has been pushed