[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

baur baur baur at chello.at
Thu May 17 08:18:01 BST 2018

both Joghurt (pure) and sour cream will happily keep several weeks after the date printed on the package, as long as they have been kept in the cooler .. just do a smell & taste test before use

tins also can be used after the best before date, unless they have been damaged or rusted through and unless they have not selfpresurrized from decay products

Servus

markus