[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

baur baur baur at chello.at
Thu May 17 08:21:12 BST 2018

> like most "USE BY" labels are dramatically too conservative

oh yes .. one of my uncles is part owner of a cheese import company ... in order to sell to some super market chains they are forced to put "best before" dates on cheeses, that are before the cheese is properly ripe (say nothing about spoiled)

family dinners with him are always a joy, since there will be a HUGE cheese selection (yum)

servus

markus