[LMB] OT Security questions was Points that simmer to the surface....

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Thu May 17 17:59:52 BST 2018

I lie.

I am sure I am not the only person whose high school was Hogwarts, nor whose
favorite sports team happens to be the Unseen University Orangutans. And my
first car might be the Millennium Falcon. Might be. I do keep a file where a
lot of this information is, so I can remember it, but it's also not labeled
what you think it might be, and when you open it, you may be treated to some
horrible first draft of a nonpublished work. (I was inspired by reading in a
book where an attorney kept some Secret Information stashed between
paragraphs of a ten page rant about the shortcomings of her ex).

The computer doesn't actually care what your answer is, as long as you
remember what you put into it when you want to get past the questions again.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
Phoenix in Shadow is up!
https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/