[LMB] Vashnoi goes live (Kindling?)

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 02:14:23 BST 2018

Hooray! That was fast! And I have an afternoon free, as a matter of fact. What a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon!

I think I am being to fastidious and perfectionist about my Kindle thing. Nobody will care about my notes; in fact, it's not entirely certain
that I will use the old notes again, either. So, I'm going to stop worrying, and just download the Kindle app onto my new computer, and I'm
sure all the stuff from my account will show up there, one way or the other.

Micki