[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri May 18 05:14:15 BST 2018

On May 17, 2018, at 2:57 AM, sharuff morsa <sharuff13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We've just moved house, three months later, we are still moving kitchen
> items around, so can't find anything without opening all the cupboards. How
> long will it all take to settle down?

We have friends whose kitchen cabinets have chalkboard on the inside of each door.

They are able to keep track of what should be where, and to help build a shopping list when things run out.

At least two of the places I worked had cabinets or shelving with narrow labels, like blank index tabs, to help keep things organized.

Would that kind of system help?

Are you by any chance a newcomer, or a longtime lurker? I don’t recall seeing your name before.

Marina