[LMB] Vashnoi goes live

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 15:27:34 BST 2018

No, it doesn't take two months to read a Bujold novel. Procurement is a whole 'bother kettle of fish. I doubt I'm the only listie on a rather snug budget. I can't afford any new books for at least a month.  Plus, even if I could afford to download an ebook right now,  I prefer paper copies. I'll probably wait to see what  Subterranean Press will Produce