[LMB] Vashnoi goes live

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:14:39 BST 2018

WalterStuartBushell  wrote:

> > Life priorities and money interfere sometimes particularly on the longer
> works.

​
​
 then Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote: ​

> Although money might mean “wait until the shorter works get consolidated
> into a book”.

​
Then, of course, there are libraries. Many libraries now carry e-books,
usually through a company called OverDrive (they take care of the technical
details and stuff), and because many libraries belong to regional groups or
consortiums to be able to afford a large collection of e-books and other
online media this way, the collections  are  often large and diverse. *And*
free to use if you live in their user area and have a library card.

The library I work at, or rather the consortium we belong to, has many of
Lois' books available as e-books this way.  Not the online-only novellas
yet.  :-(   But if you put a request in  -- OverDrive will let you do that
-- the request goes to a real librarian so they can consider adding the
item you want and possibly others like it.  This may take a couple of weeks
to transpire, but it's better than waiting for it to come out in paper!​

​Me, I couldn't wait that long, but then again $4 was not a huge dent in my
budget.​

--
Lois Aleta Fundis
loisaletafundis at gmail.com

"No one you have ever been and no place you have ever gone ever leaves you.
The new parts of you simply jump in the car and go along for the rest of
the ride." -- Bruce Springsteen