[LMB] Vashnoi goes live

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 20:50:35 BST 2018

________________________________

LMB:  SubPress will of course be much more expensive than the ebook, but
in any case, they are projecting publication of "Vashnoi" out to
mid-2019, and I doubt anyone here wants to wait that long for a
discussion.  It would be quite cold by then.

Oh I don't expect the discussion to wait on me getting a paper copy.  I'll enjoy the discussion, even with spoilers, whenever it starts