[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri May 18 23:21:14 BST 2018

I liked the method Heinlien used in IIRC tvwwtw. Start in a room pack s box going clockwise with whatever is there. Don’t worry about sorting or what you want to save. Label the box “roomname/1” and continue through the other rooms. You my move extra things but you will get everything and should be able to find everything.
The exception is what happened in Offog!

Sent from my iPhone