[LMB] LIST BIZ: Spoiler policy, was: Vashnoi goes live

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 10:33:57 BST 2018

OK, so here's the deal. If we don't update the spoiler policy for eReads, the list may lose the discussion altogether.

Lois said she's going to open a spoiler thread on her Goodreads blog, and I'm going to open a Spoiler Galore post next Saturday on my
Eight Ladies Blog.

(shameless promotion: this week, I have a no-spoilers post that meditates on genre and ways that we get short fiction these days. If you like,
please come over and read it:
https://eightladieswriting.com/2018/05/19/michaeline-a-review-of-bujolds-new-novella-no-spoilers-some-marketing-theories/ .
 Feel free to add your wisdom to the comments!)

So, the discussion is going to happen. I think the main question is, will it happen here?

If we are very, very good, and all use the SP: (colon mandatory) on the posts, does it cause any problems? I mean, at least that way
people who can't join in yet can save the discussion emails in a filtered file until they can. Then, we could actually have two very nice
discussions, at least: first wave, and second wave, so to speak.

Micki