[LMB] TFoV and discussion rules

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat May 19 14:03:34 BST 2018

I received “The Flowers of Vashnoi” and read it in one sitting while I should have been sleeping. I hadn’t done that in years.

Our old rule of “three months after hardback publish date” for unspoilered discussion has been unusable since the Penric and Desdemona novellas.

I propose a new rule: three months after Kindle availability for ebooks.

In other words, unspoilered discussion in August. I’m not sure I can wait for the unspoilered so I may chime in on the spoilered before then. I have a lot on my mind. Lois, you may only have to be a genius once but you make a habit of it.

Sent from my iPhone