[LMB] OT: Personal Notes

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat May 19 19:23:21 BST 2018

As to my “condition”, my strength is about fully back and my ankle has healed. I still put both feet on the ground before standing when exiting a car but that may be from my rapidly approaching 70. Years didn’t used to go this fast.

My sons were born before Lois was published, I was never tempted to use the Barrayan naming convention. That’s good because my oldest would have been James James Wenrich.

I had a 20’x40’ space filled with juniper taken out this Spring. The junipers had been there 40+ years and the roots were extensive! My Summer project is to cover the area with concrete pavers (hand built) and individual flowering plants. So far I’ve put in the plants (the existing sprinklers were too difficult to change so I’m putting in one plant per sprinkler head) and about 600 lbs so far.

Sent from my iPhone