[LMB] OT: Personal Notes

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat May 19 23:36:02 BST 2018

William, I’m not quoting you here because no matter what I do,
 only a small part of your message shows up.

At least your eldest son wouldn’t be
James James Morrison Morrison
Weatherby George Dupree.
Of course, not being a Dupree nixes that.

I am so glad to hear of your ‘conditional’ improvements.
 I too would be that cautious: after I’ve taken a fall,
 or spent too much time being out of balance,
 I am skittishly conscious of how I’m moving. Getting in or
out of some carseats requires me to grasp the “ah jaysus”
on the frame. I can’t bring myself to leap or skip, for fear of
tripping, landing wrong, or losing my balance mid-step,
thus twisting my ankle. I do not like this.

I am absolutely amazed at your level of gardening activity!
600 lbs of pavers?

I will admit, I’ve never cared for juniper, and the poodle or boxes trim
 I see too often just looks ugly to me. I applaud your one plant, one
sprinkler idea, although in CA, Australia, SW USA, and other areas
prone to inadequate rain/aquifer supply, it’s more likely to be drip
rather than sprinklerheads.

Such good news!

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA