[LMB] Points that simmer to the surface....

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat May 19 23:51:43 BST 2018

On May 18, 2018, at 1:35 PM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> Somewhere, I have a jar of 20 million year old Himalayan salt, with the
> legend "Best before end 2019".  I mean, what are the odds?

Speaking of DOC and shelflife, I recently visited the website of a tonnish restaurant in Gloucestershire (it was mentioned in a mystery) who claimed to have “locally sourced Himalayan salt”. If they didn’t buy it locally, but bought it from Nepal or thereabouts, in my definition, that is NOT ‘locally sourced’. Somehow I doubt that this salt will occur naturally away from the Himalayas.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala