[LMB] Worldcon 76, and a bit more on Re: Cheddar Cheese (WAS OT:- Points that simmer to the surface....)

Cally Perry cally.perry at gmail.com
Mon May 21 03:42:57 BST 2018

 Is there a "Who's going to Worldcon?" thread somewhere?  I know travel to
the states isn't popular just now with a lot of the usual suspects, but we
would love to see whoever is coming!  (We have plane tickets for just the
con, so no road trips to Oregon for us, alas.)

Once, in a discussion of a maple syrup host(ess) gift to our friends
Bridget and Michael in St. Ives, late of Huntingdonshire, we digressed to
the topic of all things Vermont, mostly milk and honey.  I said I liked
Vermont cheddar.  Bridget said, Well, I'm from Cheddar...

*waves*
Cally