[LMB] Worldcon 76

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Mon May 21 12:32:25 BST 2018

Cally Perry & Brad Jones are going to WorldCon this year.  Yay!

We're also going, our first WorldCon since 2012.  I look forward to seeing everyone I can find.

Brad, a first WorldCon can be overwhelming, depending on the size of the con you're used to.  I recommend planning a little bit of most things: some panels, some dealers' room, some art show, some filking, some concerts, some room parties.  A good way to find fellow listies is to go to an interesting panel and look around for familiar name tags.  You might look over the member lists to know whom to look for, or just ask here.

Do be sure to try the concerts.  There'll be some fabulously talented folks, many of them possibly local to you.

You being local & all, maybe you can share some food recommendations, especially for things walkable from the con.  That'd be super helpful!

Jerrie