[LMB] Worldcon 76, and a bit more on Re: Cheddar Cheese (WAS OT:- Points that simmer to the surface....)

sharuff13 sharuff13 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:13:41 BST 2018

Just looked up where WorldCom was happening, San Jose a bit to far for me, but Dublin looks a possibility as I'm in England. SharuffPs just had a chedder cheese sandwich

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: quietann <quietann at gmail.com> Date: 21/05/2018  3:42 pm  (GMT+00:00) To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold." <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> Subject: Re: [LMB] Worldcon 76, and a bit more on Re: Cheddar Cheese (WAS OT:- Points that simmer to the surface....)
Not this year for us. We're hoping for Dublin next year.

Ann

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to sharuff13 at gmail.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk