[LMB] OT: Personal Notes

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:26:22 BST 2018

OTOH, I can see the Scandinavians' point.  I have friends who are lawyers
with a lot of, shall we say, poor urban clients, and the names they have to
deal with would drive anybody crazy.  Some of their clients don't even
remember their own names---they are too hard to use and impossible to
spell, so they go by "Peanut" or something like that until they forget
their own names.