[LMB] Vashnoi goes live

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue May 22 22:00:27 BST 2018

On May 22, 2018, at 9:44 AM, Jean Lamb <tlambs1138 at charter.net> wrote:

> This was delightful! I had just finished a long, draggy historical series
> (the history was good, but the constant repetition of how the characters
> were such rivals etc. was not), and this was a wonderful split of champagne
> after chewing my way through hardwood.

Your description is so apt!

There are writers who can make non-fiction delightful (e.g., Mary Luke, Victoria Finlay, Michael Pollan, Frank Brown, and Amy Stewart) and writers who make fiction tedious or otherwise groan-worthy, making what they write candidates for wallbanging.

Add some raspberries or kir to that champagne, for me, for that sigh of delight and relaxation.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala