[LMB] OT: The Expanse TV show cancelled?

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue May 22 23:19:54 BST 2018

On Tue, 22 May 2018, Susan Fox wrote:
> Marc Wilson wrote:
>
> "Apparently Amazon are in talks about picking up the Expanse at season 4.
> Fingers crossed."
>
> More than that. This article from The Hollywood Reporter will probably come
> as good news.
>
> https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/expanse-revived-season-4-at-amazon-1113803

Thanks for the link, Susan. That is good news -- and I hope everything
will work out.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"As a writer you’re always surprised when you think of the right note or the right word.
You think, 'Oh, I didn’t know I could — oh, that’s good!' You know, writing’s full of
surprises for oneself." - Stephen Sondheim, T Magazine, October 16, 2017,
interviewed by Lin-Manuel Miranda