[LMB] LIST BIZ: Spoiler policy, was: Vashnoi goes live

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:58:57 BST 2018

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 5:33 AM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> OK, so here's the deal. If we don't update the spoiler policy for eReads,
> the list may lose the discussion altogether.

Hi, everyone!  I haven't got an e-reader and I can't understand why the
spoilers conversation should not be right here.

Previous books, the lovely listies who started a thread were very careful
about SP: tags, and no one bothered changing the subject-line to the point
that completely off-topic content-drift was still spoilered.

As the Over-Quote Tixie, it will be my sad, sad duty to read all those
spoilered posts just to make sure they are not double quoting. Oh, how I
shall suffer.