[LMB] LISTBIZ: GDPR and Birthdays

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri May 25 22:14:26 BST 2018

I was thinking several months ago that the jeweler's clerk who sold me my watch was quite handsome. Then I noticed that his neat salt-and-pepper-beard was trimmed in a way that advertised "Contemporary of my *daughters!*

Which of course no more interferes with aesthetic appreciation any more than the age of a statue does.