[LMB] LISTBIZ: GDPR and Birthdays

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 08:09:58 BST 2018

I'm comfortable with the way we do things now. You know, when the birth year is available, generally the public portion only shows how old
the person is, so any hackers would have to do the math to discover the birth year.

Of course, I'll go with whatever the majority wants, but so far, the majority seems to be saying no change is needed.

(And, if you want your b-day mentioned, send Jean Lamb a nice e-mail, and I'm sure she can add you to the list in a few days or so.)

Micki