[LMB] LISTBIZ: GDPR and Birthdays

sharuff13 sharuff13 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 14:05:35 BST 2018

I have no problem with my b'day being out there. Sharuff

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Helen Fenton <hifenton at internode.on.net> Date: 25/05/2018  8:57 pm  (GMT+00:00) To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold." <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> Subject: Re: [LMB] LISTBIZ: GDPR and Birthdays
I have no problem withe my birthday yesterday being dangling out there in the wind. I agree with Harvey.

Kind Regards,
Helen  Fenton

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to sharuff13 at gmail.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk