[LMB] LISTBIZ: GDPR (Tixie list)

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat May 26 20:23:35 BST 2018

Ok, I have dropped the year for the one person who has requested it, and
left the others alone as per request. I have also emailed one new member
about being added to the list. I really appreciate everyone responding,
either through the list or to my own email.

Note: I have a Wrong Birthday that I normally put in for most commercial
applications, and you'd be amazed at the birthday spam I get on that date.
Perhaps it was overkill to get a horoscope for it--but then, when someone
offers a free horoscope, they get your real birth date most of the time. I
try to use my powers for good, but if I wanted to get accurate birthdates,
that would be one method that I would use.

Yours in paranoia...

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
Phoenix in Shadow is up!
https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/