[LMB] LISTBIZ: GDPR (Tixie list)

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon May 28 05:21:46 BST 2018

On May 26, 2018, at 12:24 PM, Jean Lamb <tlambs1138 at charter.net> wrote:

Note: I have a Wrong Birthday that I normally put in for most commercial
applications, and you'd be amazed at the birthday spam I get on that date.
Perhaps it was overkill to get a horoscope for it--but then, when someone
offers a free horoscope, they get your real birth date most of the time. I
try to use my powers for good, but if I wanted to get accurate birthdates,
that would be one method that I would use.

I don't recall what commercial (food oriented?) mailing list I gave a date about half a year away.

I don't get asked that often for my birthday on non-financial sites. Perhaps the next time I can't avoid this question for a non-financial site.

Marina