[LMB] OT: When Insults Had Class

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Tue May 29 01:31:29 BST 2018

One of these insults was from one of our former prime ministers Paul Keating who was famous T for having a fast tongue with an insult. He was brilliant to listen to on the floor of parliament . Even now he still comes out will some brilliant quips about the very bad coalition government was have at present.

I will hunt up some more of his to share with the list

Kind Regards,
Helen Fenton