[LMB] OT: Personal Notes

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed May 30 17:06:25 BST 2018

On Tue, 29 May 2018 11:23:19 +0000, Gwynne Powell
<gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Then there was the class with two Peter Smiths. I mean, it's a nuisance with
>two kids with the same first name, but last name as well? Ohhh that was fun.

A friend of mine has a brother, who married a woman who has the same
first, middle and last name as her, and was born on the same day (but
12,000 miles away).
--
Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small,
it enkindles the great. -- Comte DeBussy-Rabutin