[LMB] SP: Prison Reform

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu May 31 14:59:05 BST 2018

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2018, at 7:23 AM, Rachel <anglerfish at gmail.com> wrote:

>> From: Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com>

>>> P
>>> O
>>> I
>>> L
>>> E
>>> R
>>> S
>>> P
>>> A
>>> C
>>
>> Martya has probably made sure he gets out of the lab on a regular basis,
>> to interact with  other people than lab staff and his girls. She probably
>> gives quizzes on  social interaction as well. I wonder what she makes him
>> read, too, to broaden his horizons beyond scientific literature & epic
>> poetry.
>>

> I love this idea that Enrique gets better socially because Martya gets him
> to view it as an academic endeavour. Cordelia would probably be great at
> taking this perspective too. Makes me laugh. :D

Remember, Cordelia spent a lot of time mentoring all of the Koudelka girls. Also Alys was also an honorary aunt. Between their mother’s instruction in martial arts, Cordelia’s in scientific studies (including care, feeding, and control of less than disciplined young scientists), and Alys’ in dominating Barrayan society, the Koudelkas were truly formidable.

>>> P
>>> O
>>> I
>>> L