[LMB] Workers

Roberta Wright ravenenterprises at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:44:47 GMT 2018

I had heard or read somewhere that one of the big problems was the lack of
training for these blue collar jobs....
there used to be lots of trade schools and tech schools back in the 70s &
80s that got shut down as the number of available jobs dropped. but now,
the workers are retiring, leaving a lot of factories with out the
skilled/trained labor.
to solve the problem, some factories are partnering with local community
colleges to start up new training programs.