[LMB] The attack of The Birthday Tixie

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Fri Nov 2 15:10:52 GMT 2018

With many loud noises the TARDIS of the Birthday Tixie arrives at the residence of Elanor
Wenrich (Granddaughter of Bill Wenrich). Elanor is seven today and The Tixie (and all of us)
wish her a VERY happy birthday. Elanor, your Birthday trip will be to explore the vast
inside of the TARDIS, which is MUCH bigger on the inside than on the outside. We start at
the control deck, which you are most likely familiar with as it is what is shown on the
TV shows. It is redecorated every few years, usually with the regeneration of The Doctor,
but it always retains the control console at the center. Then we have The Cloister with the
dreaded Cloister Bell that announces DOOM. Hopefully it will not ring today. Finally, we
will visit ALL of Greater London, which is magically transported to the inside of the TARDIS.
The tricky part of this is the outflow of The River Thames at the edges. Enjoy, Elanor, and
see you next year when you are eight.