[LMB] The attack of The Birthday Tixie

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 09:18:52 GMT 2018

    On ‎Saturday‎, ‎November‎ ‎3‎, ‎2018‎ ‎12‎:‎19‎:‎23‎ ‎AM‎ ‎JST, Harvey Fishman

 Today is the sixty-ninth birthday of Lois McMaster Bujold. Lois, it is impossible to write a
birthday trip for you because not only have you seen it all, you CREATED it all. All we can do
is give you a hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wish you many, many more. We humbly thank you for the
many hours of delight that we have had in reading of your worlds.
--
Spot on! Happiest of birthdays, Lois! And wishing you many more happy ones, as well!
Micki