[LMB] The attack of The Birthday Tixie

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:38:25 GMT 2018

[LMB] The attack of The Birthday Tixie
Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Fri Nov 2 15:19:10 GMT 2018

Today is the sixty-ninth birthday of Lois McMaster Bujold. Lois, it is
impossible to write a
birthday trip for you because not only have you seen it all, you CREATED
it all. All we can do
is give you a hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wish you many, many more. We
humbly thank you for the
many hours of delight that we have had in reading of your worlds.

LMB: Thanks, everyone, for all the kind wishes.  What has become my
annual e-card from my Russian fans is now up on my blog, btw, for your
amusement --
https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/17530378-from-russia-with-love-2018

bests, Lois.  Not officially old till /next/ year, I have decided...