[LMB] OT: chuckle from 30th October

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 18:33:22 GMT 2018

________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 1:57 PM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: chuckle from 30th October

The vein in my right arm has taken to running away and hiding when I go in
to give, so, perforce, I have to use my left arm (and I am left-handed).
I've had blood drawn from my hands before, as well.

I donate in my left arm when I can, the veins are easier to find and I'm right handed.  My anemia has been trying to act up the last couple of times and I couldn't donate.  I'm being extra careful to take my iron pills lately & will try again soon. The main donation building here in town is a whopping 2 blocks south of me, and across a busy street. I'd have to be feeling VERY surly not to go as soon as I have time

lists.herald.co.uk
(The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.) Enter your admin address and password to visit the subscribers list:

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kevink45 at hotmail.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk