[LMB] The attack of The Birthday Tixie

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat Nov 3 19:23:36 GMT 2018

Happy Birthday, Lois! When I first read THE WARRIOR'S APPRENTICE, I first
inhaled it, and then about halfway through, deliberately slowed myself down
and almost read out loud to myself word by word, just to enjoy it more. And
when I came to Miles tucking away his father's approval to savor on some
later, bitter day when he would need it--well, I pretended my allergies were
kicking up. (which they do on any given day, so had no trouble there).

And there are some parts of MIRROR DANCE and MEMORY that I have to read in
the bathtub or have to explain why I'm crying (that's where I read
Heinlein's "The Man Who Traveled in Elephants", too).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
The Dragon's Pearl is up.
https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Pearl-Tameron-Dragon-Book-ebook/dp/B07GNVPDM7
/