[LMB] The attack of The Birthday Tixie

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 20:52:35 GMT 2018

________________________________

And there are some parts of MIRROR DANCE and MEMORY that I have to read in
the bathtub or have to explain why I'm crying (that's where I read
Heinlein's "The Man Who Traveled in Elephants", too).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
[https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/517fGifw5ML._US230_.jpg]<http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/>

Jean Lamb - Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics ...<http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/>
www.amazon.com
I create worlds, and the people who live in them. And sometimes die. I tend to think in the six book series length, and since I'm retired from the day job, I can work on all of them.

I reread the Heinlein story around Memorial Day weekend, when we have our big parade here in Indianapolis, and I need a bucket every time  Just trying to quote the line "…and something that should not be on Broad Street in Philadelphia on New Year's Day…'" sets me off. Especially after 1999 when 95(or 98) recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor were in town for the dedication of our MoH memorial.  The group were the Grand Marshals of the parade & they rode on a large float arrangement.  There's around 200,000 to 300,000 watching the parade.  Everybody along the three bock stretch I could see was on their feet cheering these guys and waving, with or without little flags.

The Dragon's Pearl is up.
https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Pearl-Tameron-Dragon-Book-ebook/dp/B07GNVPDM7
/

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kevink45 at hotmail.com