[LMB] The attack of The Birthday Tixie

J Woodruff profjenn at juno.com
Sat Nov 3 22:46:38 GMT 2018

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 3:23 PM Jean Lamb <tlambs1138 at charter.net> wrote:

> And there are some parts of MIRROR DANCE and MEMORY that I have to read in
> the bathtub or have to explain why I'm crying (that's where I read
> Heinlein's "The Man Who Traveled in Elephants", too).

I once quit a job based on the line from *Memory *about your heart's desire
and your heart. And it was the right decision.

JLWT

*"der Platz einer Frau ist in ihrer Firma""The problem with the speed of
light is it comes so early in the morning." (Albert Einstein)*
*"Historiography has then three functions: to entertain our imagination, to
gratify our curiosity, and to discharge a debt we owe our ancestors." (C.S.
Lewis)"If all we have to offer back to the God of the cosmos is Precious
Moments, we're in trouble." (Barbara Nicolosi)*

*"Some things are complicated, and denying it only makes them more so."
(John Churchill)************