[LMB] Listie-written article? Faery and Sex or something like that?

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 4 20:05:54 GMT 2018

If you want to get into analysis, you could read https://www.amazon.com/McMaster-Bujold-Masters-Science-Fiction-ebook/dp/B010GP6Q9M/ .

For a shorter length, you could read https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Faerie-Further-Fiction-Monographs-ebook/dp/B00A92R6XI/ , by listie John Lennard [bracketyjack over on AO3, where he's written excellent fanfic, but that's another topic].

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames