[LMB] Listie-written article? Faery and Sex or something like that?

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sun Nov 4 20:18:52 GMT 2018

Thank you!
________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of M R Dolbear fm <little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm>
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 1:05 PM
To: lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
Subject: Re: [LMB] Listie-written article? Faery and Sex or something like that?

If you want to get into analysis, you could read https://www.amazon.com/McMaster-Bujold-Masters-Science-Fiction-ebook/dp/B010GP6Q9M/ .

For a shorter length, you could read https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Faerie-Further-Fiction-Monographs-ebook/dp/B00A92R6XI/ , by listie John Lennard [bracketyjack over on AO3, where he's written excellent fanfic, but that's another topic].

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to mathews55 at msn.com